Stuck on writing your book? Here are 5 ways to get unstuck!
Click on the red links at the right to see what to expect
- You have a great idea for a book, BUT you don’t know what to do or where to begin. You need How to Write, Publish & Promote a nonfiction book, an ONLINE COURSE for aspiring authors.
- You want a book, BUT you don’t have the time, ability, or desire to actually write it. You need an experienced GHOSTWRITER who will reflect your unique voice to write it for you.
- You can write your book, BUT that’s where you’re stuck. You need a BOOK COACH to guide you through the step-by-step process from planning to promotion.
- You have finished your first draft , BUT it’s not perfect. You need a Professional EDITOR who can help you organize your ideas, find your mistakes and smooth out your language.
- You like learning on your own time at your own pace, BUT there are too many sources. You need a a series of E-BOOKS on writing to find exactly what you want to learn.
What Others Are Saying
About How to Write a Nonfiction Book: “Impressive. Solid Information. Easy to digest and follow. Love that it addresses the changing, emerging publishing options. Bravo, Bobbi.” -Barbara McNichol, author of WordTrippers
About Words to Live By: “I read your book, it was fabulous! Couldn’t put it down; it’s very well written, brilliant and funny.”– Shannon St. Pierre Web Developer
About Bobbi’s Ghostwriting: “Bobbi is expert at helping you to organize your thoughts and materials into a proposal that will help make you and your book a success.”–Robert M. Misic, author Crash & Burn: The Bureaupathology the Federal Aviation Administration
About the online course for aspiring authors: “This course has helped me plan the writing and all the details of publishing my new book, including setting and meeting deadlines.” –Bobette Kyle, author of Dream Wedding on a Dime: 7 secrets for the budget-savvy
SO MUCH TO LEARN
SO LITTLE TIME
Don’t be overwhelmed by questions about how to write a nonfiction book! Find all the answers in one place.
Download my FREE e-book. No strings. It’s a gift – from one author to another.
The Book of Five: Everything authors should know about nonfiction books
•Easy-to-follow lists for nonfiction authors
•Eight areas of advice for new and aspiring authors
•Essential steps in writing, publishing, and promotion
•Fine points of staying organized, building your brand, and debunking popular myths about writing books