Stuck on writing your book? Here are 4 ways to get unstuck!
Click on the red links at the right to see what to expect
- You have a great idea for a book, BUT you don’t know what to do or where to begin. You need How to Write, Publish & Promote a nonfiction book, an ONLINE COURSE for aspiring authors.
- You want a book, BUT you don’t have the time, ability, or desire to actually write it. You need an EXPERIENCED GHOSTWRITER who will structure and express your ideas and reflect your unique voice to write it for you.
- You can write your book, BUT that’s where you’re stuck. You have no idea of what to do next. You need a BOOK COACH to guide you through the step-by-step process from planning to promotion.
- You have finished your first draft and had your friends read it, BUT you know you still need help to tighten it up and check the grammar and punctuation. You need a Professional EDITOR who can help you organize your ideas, find your mistakes and smooth out your language.
What Others Are Saying
About How to Write a Nonfiction Book: “Impressive. Solid Information. Easy to digest and follow. Love that it addresses the changing, emerging publishing options. Bravo, Bobbi.” -Barbara McNichol, author of WordTrippers
About Words to Live By: “I read your book, it was fabulous! Couldn’t put it down; it’s very well written, brilliant and funny.”– Shannon St. Pierre Web Developer
About Bobbi’s Ghostwriting: “Bobbi is expert at helping you to organize your thoughts and materials into a proposal that will help make you and your book a success.”–Robert M. Misic, author Crash & Burn: The Bureaupathology the Federal Aviation Administration
About the online course for aspiring authors: “This course has helped me plan the writing and all the details of publishing my new book, including setting and meeting deadlines.” –Bobette Kyle, author of Dream Wedding on a Dime: 7 secrets for the budget-savvy
STRUGGLING TO WRITE YOUR BOOK?
Don’t let writers block, disorganization, or intimidation get in your way
Download my FREE guide
- Overcome your writer’s block and start writing right now
- Get organized and move your book from a dream to reality
- Build self-confidence to take your book all the way to Amazon